Dental Flex Arm
Life is easier with a third arm!
You don't have a third arm. That's why you need the Dental Flex Arm!
Dental Flex Arm with suction cup
What is a Dental Flex Arm?
The dental flex arm conveniently attaches to the back of any dental chair with an extra strong suction cup, and provides a "helping hand" for holding the HVE, blue boa, saliva ejector or your ultrasonic hose. It takes the weight off of you, and creates a very ergonomic and economical solution. We think it is the best high volume evacuator holder on the market!
We developed the Dental Flex Arm during this time when aerosols are a big issue with Covid 19. The standard of care has always been to use the HVE when using the ultrasonic scaler, but it is almost impossible to do it without an assistant. This solves that problem in a simple, ergonomic and economical way.
Why do you need a Dental Flex Arm?
- Superior patient comfort
- Time saver for the hygienist
- Frees up your mirror hand
- Prevents wrist, hand, neck, back and shoulder pain
- Don't have to hold the HVE- the Dental Flex Arm does that for you
- Can place HVE both intra or extra orally
- The Dental Flex Arm holds both the HVE and the saliva ejector
- Very cost effective
- Simple to place and easy to use